Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Center
- Electrolysis Hair Removal
- Facial Hair Removal
- Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream
- Hair Removal Product
- Home Laser Hair Removal
- Home Laser Hair Removal Kit
- Home Use Laser Hair Removal
- Information on Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Facial Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Clinic
- Laser Hair Removal Dangers
- Laser Hair Removal Equipment
- Laser Hair Removal for Back
- Laser Hair Removal for Bikini
- Laser Hair Removal for Men
- Laser Hair Removal Machine
- Laser Hair Removal Risks
- Laser Hair Removal System
- Laser Hair Removal Training
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Men's Hair Removal Product
- Online Laser Hair Removal Training
- Permanent Back Hair Removal
- Permanent Body Hair Removal
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal
- Permanent Hair Removal
- Permanent Hair Removal at Home
- Permanent Hair Removal Creams
- Permanent Hair Removal System
- Permanent Laser Leg Hair Removal
Permanent Hair Removal Cream: Creams Off the Crop
The good news about permanent hair removal creams is that they are easy to work with at home and are painless too. Upon application on the skin, permanent hair removal creams penetrate below the skin's surface and break down the structure of the hair.
However, the thing to be noted is that when the advertisements for these creams say "permanent" they usually mean "permanent for a certain time" - usually several days. Different types of such creams are available in the market for both coarse and fine hair. If your skin is sensitive then you must consult a doctor before applying these creams.
Permanent Hair Removal Creams: Tips and Tricks
Decided to remove the fuzz using a cream? Here are some nifty tips: Before applying the cream, do patch tests first. Apply the cream over a small area and see how your skin reacts to the cream. Maybe you should wait for 24 hours to see what happens as some skins react a little late to these creams. If all is fine, then you can go ahead and slosh it all over the required area.
Apply the cream either after moisturizing the skin or after a nice warm bath, which will make the hair softer and open the pores, making it easy for the cream to work effectively and read the instructions thoroughly. The area where the cream will be applied should be free from any cuts, abrasions, or insect bites. Do not be stingy with the cream - apply it generously.
Keep an alarm clock next to you because if you leave the cream on for longer than the prescribed period, it may chemically burn your skin. After you are through, remember not to use any strong product on your skin for the next few days.
Vaniqa: Prescription Permanent Hair Removal Cream
While discussing permanent hair removal creams, it is important to talk about Vaniqa, the first prescription hair removal cream. The principal chemical in Vaniqa is eflornithine hydrochloride - also used in treating tumors - which retards hair growth due to breakdown of cellular activity. Because Vaniqa contains this anti-tumor chemical, a prescription is required to purchase it and it is always prudent to consult a doctor before using Vaniqa.
Vaniqa should not be used by men, as there is no data available that go to show that Vaniqa works on men. It should not be used by pregnant women, by females under the age of 12 or on any part of the body other than the face and the chin or if you have broken skin or acne or pimples and boils.
All said and done, you must remember that hair removal creams are loaded with chemicals and it is important to check if the cream you are about to use is cleared by the FDA.