Balanced Care for CombinationSkin which has both oily and dry patches is called combination skin. People who have this type of skin should take extra care. The central panel or the T-zone, which is the area across the forehead down to the nose and chin, is usually more oily and are prone to acne and black heads. You can find out which area of your skin is dry and which area is oily by pressing a tissue against your face after half an hour wash. If you find any grease patch then it indicates that area of your skin to be oily.
Tips to handle your combination skin
1. You should always clean your eye make up with the help of an oil based eye make up remover.
2. You should wash your face with a foaming facial cream to in the morning. This will cleanse the oily areas of your skin and the pores on the tip of your nose are also cleansed, therefore preventing acne and blackheads. You should massage your damp skin, especially the oily region and leave it for a few seconds, then wash your face with water. This process helps in removing the dirt from your skin.
3. You should always use a cream cleanser in the evening time regularly in order to keep the dry areas of your skin clean and smooth.
4. You should use two different toners, each having different strength. For the dry area of your skin, use a mild skin freshener and for the oily areas use a strong astringent. Using these will make you feel fresh.
5. You should apply moisturizer all over your face, especially on the dry areas. Then with a help of a tissue you can blot the excess oil from your skin.
If you follow these tips then you can provide nourishment to your entire face.