Basic skin care
- You should wash your face with warm water (not hot water).washing with warm water would open the clogged pores and stimulate the blood circulation of your skin.
- You should wet your face and then squeeze a dime-sized dab of cleanser in to your palm, then rub your hands together and move it in circles gently all over your face.
- You should rinse with cool (not chilled) water. Washing with cool water tighten the pores of your skin. Remember that if you wash your face with too hot or cold water then it might cause broken capillaries.
- You should not wash your face with medicated cleanser if you have acne problem. If you use excessive medicated cleanser then it might result in dry and irritated skin.
- You should use a gentle cleanser, that suits your skin type and keep it fuss free. Do not feel that you should spend lots of money on cleansers.
- You should use a separate product to remove your eye make up and do not forget to remove your entire make up before you go to bed.
Here are a few essential points for basic skin care
Cleanse: To remove make-up and impurities.
Exfoliate: To remove dead surface cells that make the skin dull
Freshen: To refine pores as well as tone and make the skin tight.
Moisturize: To help keep your skin supple and hydrated.
Protect: To protect your skin from the environment.